Enfin la consecration...

Comments

Scotland said…
Ah, Monsieur.

It is I, Scott Von Drummond. It has been nearly a millenia since we were last in contact so it was a smashing surprise to receive your latest e-mail.

The Ukraine, eh? Has this got anything to do with your previous life as a goat farmer on the plains of South-central Europe?

Anyway, enough of my inane ramblings. Was very excited to hear about your whereabouts and new job - what is this thing called Publireportage? There is a young French girl in my Journalism seminar who I shall quiz about this strange Francophile bastardisation of two beautiful English words :-)

Drop me a line when you get the chance and tal;k dirty to me in French. I miss those nights we used to spend together ...

Peace hombre,

Scotland

Popular posts from this blog

Catch Ahmet Polat, if you can…

Thoughtfull moment

Lynchpin of Middle Eastern politics