On the Road Again


It is my pleasure to wish you all a very Happy 2006!!! I don’t know about you , but as far as I am concerned the year couldn’t have had a better beginning: very good friends around, great music, museums and good booze,… what else do you need? More over, I just got out of a well deserved time out, during which I could rest as well as spend moments with my lovely family and take the time to do what I wanted to do. Paradisio.

I know what you are thinking... Where the hell did Greg disappear? Well amigos, a lot of things have happened during the last two months which have somehow changed my professional situation as well as my location. So without getting into too much details, I am happily doing the same job but not with the same people...If my calculations a correct, It has been now 2 full months that I haven't posted anything, and believe it was really heartbreaking. The good news is that I now have many things to write about and some cool pics to share. Moreover, I am now in a very different atmosphere than kazakhstan... From -30° to +30° here I am in cairo, EGYPT. Many of you have been to with granma for a family cruise on the Nile, visiting Assouan, Luxor (j adore), and maybe for the luckiest among you dived in Sharm and cruises through the Sinai.
That's why, my mission which I have already accepted will be to be more original than the usual tourist view (I am everything but a tourist here ;)

Alright, Welcome back to my world and enjoy the pics which describe best the higlights of the past 2 months...

Comments

María Subinas said…
Nice blog! Haven´t had time to check it properly...In my short experience as a blogger I´ve realized that having some feed back is needed. At least someone saying... here! I read you (all of us are kinda exhibitionist) Good luck in the project! I´ll come and visit to see new pics and comments about Cairo. (I´m sure there´s a great underground nightlife)
No news of destino yet for the rest...
Suzy Voulzy said…
Monchichi,
Sur la photo avec ta petite nièce, on dirait que tu lui surote, lui aspire le haut du crâne... voilà pour la petit info,
Kisses

Popular posts from this blog

Catch Ahmet Polat, if you can…

Thoughtfull moment

Lynchpin of Middle Eastern politics