Where is the sharm?


Human beings have a strong tendency to spoil places... I guess sharm el sheik is a great example. 25 years after the "touristic goldrush" of the Sinai Peninsula, there not much charm left in sharm. Couple hundred thousand italian, russians, english tourists walk around this resort that looks more like vegas or disneyland than paradise. As usual, it's a question of taste, but I was still highly highly disappointed, snif. In sign of protest I am posting a nightshot pic, which I like very much btw!hehe. Still Sharm is a paradise in itself, and as you all know it gives you the possibility to dive in the clearest water on earth. At the very moment I was writing these words, My father was in Vegas. Having travelled to both places, he posted: "Sharm is no Vegas : I can swear it. That will change when Celine Dion will spend a whole season untertaining 4.000 people or so every day (I mean night) : that's Vegas ! Plus a few other things ...But Vegas does not have the Red Sea with the blue/yellow/green/red/ black/white/... fish that poke your nose when you give them a chance nor the muezzin at 5 in the morning." He has a point there! PADI is still on my to do list and soon I'll post underwater pictures! Since you are all very involved in my private life, I would like to introduce you all to ... Felix, he 's just turned ONE month!!! yeahh, Joyeux Moisiversaire! I already have a playlist prepared on my iTunes, making sure he listens some good music from the very young age on... extremely important! I am also planning to help acquire the domjuan skills that every single man in this family masters to a high level ;)

Comments

Anonymous said…
Sharm is no Vegas : I can swear it. That will change when Celine Dion will spend a whole season untertaining 4.000 people or so every day (I mean night) : that's Vegas ! Plus a few other things ...
But Vegas does not have the Red Sea with the blue/yellow/green/red/ black/white/... fish that poke your nose when you give them a chance nor the muezzin at 5 in the morning.
Be true to your own advice : take Caire ... whether you feel like Don Juan or not !!! Love.
María Subinas said…
"Ce qui embellit le désert, dit le petit prince, c'est qu'il cache un puits quelque part..."

Le Petit Prince
Suzy Voulzy said…
Monchichi,

Si tu te demandes comment je vais, je vais très bien! Et toi jespere que c'est tjs aussi cool!
je t'embrasse

Popular posts from this blog

Catch Ahmet Polat, if you can…

Thoughtfull moment

Lynchpin of Middle Eastern politics