Lockdown part. 5









jello (again) everybody my friends around the world,


Here is your weekly dose of doulterism. In today's extreme chaos of info's and messages and advice and recommendations and tips and and and and this could give you some reference :)

music:


As always I'd start with giving your the link to my Spotify playlist l’ALFIERI - 50 hours of greaaaat music - updated on a weekly basis - an evergreen you can always go back to!


5 albums I (re-)listen to these days


podcast:



The economy explained. Imagine you could call up a friend and say, "Meet me at the bar and tell me what's going on with the economy." Now imagine that's actually a fun evening.



book:




"Barry Cohen, master of the universe, has just had a very public meltdown involving a dinner party, an insider trading investigation and a $30,000 bottle of Japanese whisky. So he flees New York City, leaving behind his beautiful young wife and son, but remembering to bring his six favourite designer watches. Zig-zagging south through Trump's America on a Greyhound Bus pilgrimmage he is singularly unprepared for, Barry heads to Texas - to find his old college girlfriend and, with her, a shot at a second chance..."





article: 

"Forced to shutter my NYC restaurant Prune, I’ve been revisiting my original dreams for it — and wondering if there will still be a place for it in the New York of the future."


film:



"An American expat tries to sell off his highly profitable marijuana empire in London, triggering plots, schemes, bribery and blackmail in an attempt to steal his domain out from under him." 






















































Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Catch Ahmet Polat, if you can…

Thoughtfull moment

Lockdown part. 6