DaSvidania Ukraine...


Goeie Morgen Everyone,

First of all I would like to apologize for my Lazyness... Since Anne Sophie and Alex have left last week end (snif!) I have had to deal with more things than expected. Anywayz, I am on the verge of leaving and that gives me a mixed feeling of excitment and sadness. Heading somewhere else with the impression that I haven't seen what I should have, "real Ukraine", will certainly be a excellent reason to come back to this country en devenir.
But Ukraine also rimes with various human styles. In a little more than a month I have met stuburn civil servants, smart business men, creative artists, charming women, great friends, total morons and humping dogs. Pick your category, mates! It was trully a pleasure to meet you all and I hope our path will cross again very soon... Kazantip for example...;) We could all dress as rockets? Guess who is in the Rocket?
As far as activities are concerned...Kiev had still a lot to offer, so I took as much as I could! Next to my ritual Dj Session @ Pret-à-Café, we went to the Opera, to watch la Traviata, which ended up not being such a great experience after all... Bad Sound, Worse Acting, and the Worst Voice, so I didn't make it further than the 2nd act. Then came the time to "farwell" party together! Diner @ Amy & Favio's who il cocinare piu meliore de Kievi!!! We then had a great party @ Orangeria where I could show some more dj skills in front of ... 10 people! Apparently you don't compete with R&B in this country ;((((( So I guess some of you are interested in my next destination.... WelL I will soon be aBle to tell You All more about it, so wait the next post! hint: It's a very polite place??? heu heu

Comments

Andreas Toscano said…
So that's the rocket costume... Cheers, mate. Good luck on your next destination.

Popular posts from this blog

Catch Ahmet Polat, if you can…

Thoughtfull moment

Lynchpin of Middle Eastern politics