2 Weeks Standby


Connected,
Back home, I finally have the time to think about my first experience and miss the amazing moments I went through in Ukraine. After All, Indian summer's here, in Brussels, and it is sooo good to see my family and most of my friends again. So that you know, Alex left to Egypt for a wonderful project...lucky boy! And AnneSo and I continue the adventure together! Next stop Algeria (Normally;). As I did in Ukraine, I am going there aprehensionless, and very eager to discover what will most probably be on the other extreme of the cultural line: No more Vodka "to the (w)horses", no more mini skirts in the streets and most probably no food for the next 2 weeks... Ramadan oblige. Still, I am ready to peregrine in the desert, and open to a world that I know very little about. Interesting times ahead :)

Besides, I enjoyed being in brussels again, but also went to Paris to attend the FIAC (international contemporary art Fair of Paris) which was full of people and pretty much the same as you could find @ ArtBrussels... nothing very new but still a magic creativity hub. We also wondered in the city of love, and I couldn't advise you more to visit the exhibition "Big Bang" in Beaubourg, centre Georges Pompidou: All pieces of arts from very different periods and artists classified on a theme basis. Fantatstic idea! The following pictures are a courtesy from Arno des Cressons, gifted photographer en devenir whose work I admire greatly...



I have had very enthousiastic feedbacks about my blog, and that pleases me a lot! I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I enjoy writing it... Morover, the next pics will be mine since i invested in a new toy, hehe.

Comments

Scotland said…
Hola Monsieur (strange mish-mash of languages)

I have thoroughly enjoyed reading your blog over the last little while and am not shocked to hear about your pending (or by the time you read this probably already undertaken) departure to Algeria. A little surprised perhaps ;-), but I am learning to expect these wonderfully bizarre and exciting things from you.

Keep up the excellent blogging - I'm looking forward to seeing some of your own photographic works. Mixism is on hiatus right now, but it will be back with a vengeance very soon. Just sorting out a home on the web for it, so when it's up and running I might ask you for a few posts re: Algerian ambient techno - hehehe.

Peace and love from down-under,

Scotland
Unknown said…
Greg the biker, greg the seducer, greg the DJ..soon it will be shorten to Greg in his dishdash !!
Not sure you're going to find fancy surprises as you did in Kyiv, but surely you'll find a more oriental taste of our world !

enjoy, party, and blend with the people

Popular posts from this blog

Catch Ahmet Polat, if you can…

Thoughtfull moment

Lynchpin of Middle Eastern politics